Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Super Bowl champion Jon Gruden says he'll be 'ready to go' if a team wants to hire him as head coach

Super Bowl -winning head coach Jon Gruden is looking to get back on the sidelines. The former Las Vegas Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach spoke about his desire to coach again in a recent appearance on OutKick's " Don't @ Me With Dan Dakich ." "I'm prepared, I'm in the bullpen. If someone is looking for a coach, I'll be ready to go," he said. "I do have a passion for this game, probably unlike many people that you've met, and I still take a lot of pride in staying on top of it." CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM In the meantime, the 61-year-old is running his own football channel on YouTube. "I got my own YouTube channel. I'm having a blast. We're coaching football, we're


http://dlvr.it/TDgPh7

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/23/24 - Show #644: "Rams Postgame, Chiefs Pregame, 8 Callers to the Boneline"

Show Topics: Segment #1: Raiders @ Rams Postgame A recap of last Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in LA. We...