Monday, January 23, 2023

'Tenure with the Raiders is effectively finished' Raiders QB Derek Carr says he embraces challenge of new city, team'

In his first public comments since being benched by Las Vegas Raiders coach Josh McDaniels, Quarterback Derek Carr says he is ready for the challenge of playing in a new city. I once said that if I’m not a Raider I would rather be at home and I meant that, but I never envisioned it ending this way,” Carr posted on Twitter. That fire burning inside of me to win a championship still rages.
http://dlvr.it/ShJrNH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Las Vegas Raiders' Home Games Are Popular Destinations Heading Into 2023 NFL Season

No one expects much from the Las Vegas Raiders this season, at least on the field. Despite the oddsmakers predicting Las Vegas will miss the...