Sunday, February 20, 2022

Hunter Renfrow Shares His Story Joining the Raiders Org.

I talked to my agent a little bit about if I’m not drafted and I’m a free agent, where are the places I want to go,” Renfrow said on “The places where me and Camilla would feel good about going and signing a free-agent contract and hoping to make the team. I remember going through a list of where I wanted to go and then I made a list of where I did not want to go,” Renfrow continued. I remember me and Camilla came to the consensus that the Raiders were the No.
http://dlvr.it/SKK0j8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Las Vegas Raiders' Home Games Are Popular Destinations Heading Into 2023 NFL Season

No one expects much from the Las Vegas Raiders this season, at least on the field. Despite the oddsmakers predicting Las Vegas will miss the...